当前位置 艾格瑞英语网 商务英语 正文

阿卡索:如何提高英语水平?英语学习资料经典句型!

如何提高英语水平?当然是多找些学习资料去学习,勤学苦练才是学习正道。

����Ӣ����ѵ

We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
As the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should, in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.
鉴于货运公司应对这次损失负责,我方的意见是,你们应该向他们提出索赔来解决问题。
The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.
这项索赔属保险公司责任范围,我们不能对此负责。
Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.
我们认为,你们的索赔应提交给保险公司,因为损失发生在装船之后。
Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should claim on it for recovery of the loss.
货物的损不既然是货运公司因野蛮装卸造成的,所以贵方应该向它索赔你们的损失。

英语死记硬背是不好的,如果能找到有经验的人点播一下,对学习进度肯定是有帮助的,免费的试听课程分享给大家,里面有专业的外教老师可以免费教你学英语:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=350982
You should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers.
贵方应向货运公司提出索赔,而不应该是向卖方索赔。
We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you claimed.
我方准备向贵方作出合理的赔偿,但不是贵方所要求的赔偿额。
The shortage you claimed might have occurred in the course of transit, which is out of our control.
贵方所提出的货物短缺可能是在运输过程中发生的,这是我们所无法控制的。
The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect condition. They must have been damaged en route.
货运单据表明,货物在装运时是完好无损的,所以说,货物的受损一定是在途中发生的。
Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We’ll take it.
你关关于解决索赔的建议令人满意,我们接受了。
It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.
我方似乎不应该对短缺负责。
I hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能够继续合作。
We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。
We hoped that this market trend will continue.
希望市场形势能够继续保持。
It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。
We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。
We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望尽快得到你们的答复。

以上就是提高英语水平的全部学习资料。分享给大家!

本文来自网络,不代表艾格瑞英语网立场,转载请注明出处。

作者: admin

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

联系我们

联系我们

0898-88881688

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮箱: email@wangzhan.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部